Archive for April 22nd, 2010
Posted in Articles, Dreams and dreaming, Magic and mystery, tagged author interviews, blogs, books, creative writing, dreams, faith, fiction, friends, God, healing words, interviews, life, love, new novels, novels, personal, random, self-development, thoughts, why do writers write?, work, writers, writing on April 22, 2010 | 2 Comments »
My dear friend J posted this interview this morning.
I find talking about myself hard in abstract and so an interview like this that focusses on certain questions was much easier to deal with. After all, when someone says “Tell me about yourself?” what can you say and where do you start?
Thanks J. You’re a diamond among men.
Amazon UK for my bookshttp://www.amazon.co.uk/Vivienne-Tuffnell/e/B00766135C/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_1
Amazon USA for my bookshttp://www.amazon.com/Vivienne-Tuffnell/e/B00766135C/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_1
No Pinning ~ this is a pin-free zone
things to read and see
Meditating with Aromatics, the interactive project. Buy the hard copy or get a free download here
Be my Friend on Facebook?
- "If you're going through Hell, keep going!" or Why Winston Churchill was Right.
- The Red Shoes ~ a dark faery tale of compulsion and addiction
- Peas are bad for you….
- And the oak tree and the cypress grow not in each other's shadow ~ on love and marriage
- Hypergraphia ~ the Midnight Disease (a brief explanation of a complex condition)
and you said…..
SC Skillman on Is escapism harmless? The Great Gatsby… on Is escapism harmless? courseofmirrors on Is escapism harmless? Greta van der Rol on Is escapism harmless? Viv on Stationery P*rn ~ or the lure…
what has gone before…
Blog with Integrity
- "Humankind cannot bear very much reality." wp.me/prkEw-Jg via @wordpressdotcom 16 minutes ago
- @tettig ludicrously so. 20 minutes ago
- bit.ly/12sCaP3 @TimetoChange I hope she made a complaint to the supervisor, or wrote to complain. Atrocious. 24 minutes ago
- @tettig yes. Have written a blog post for a friend. Not even dressed yet. Nigel's out again too. 27 minutes ago
- @tettig yeah. A year ago, I'd have been crying. 1 hour ago
Take your pickanxiety blogs books creative writing death depression dreams faith family fiction friends God healing healing words humorous poetry humour life literature love meditation mental health nature nature poetry pain peace personal photos poems Poetry psychology random rants self-development Short stories sleep spirituality stress thoughts travel Viv's poetry wildlife women women's issues work writing
Where in the world did you come from?