Last month Dandelions and Bad Hair Days; Untangling lives affected by depression and anxiety was published on Kindle. Available around the world to read on Kindle, PC or even iPads and smart phones, alongside the paperback version it is now available to millions of people. All the reviews so far have been 5*, with comments such as 'moving' 'enlightening' 'uplifting' 'accessible'.
Amazon UK for my bookshttp://www.amazon.co.uk/Vivienne-Tuffnell/e/B00766135C/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_1
Amazon USA for my bookshttp://www.amazon.com/Vivienne-Tuffnell/e/B00766135C/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_1
No Pinning ~ this is a pin-free zone
things to read and see
Meditating with Aromatics, the interactive project. Buy the hard copy or get a free download here
Be my Friend on Facebook?
and you said…..
- “I told you I was ill!” ~ why those with mental health struggles can die before their time.
- “O why do you walk through the field in gloves, missing so much and so much?” ~ on being still and connecting with life
- In Which I am Slowly Transformed into a Superhero ~ Armouring & the Whole Problem of Being Vulnerable.
- Does celebrity involvement help or hurt the quest to de-stigmatise mental illness?
- Half Light, Half Life
what has gone before…
Blog with Integrity
- @WillowRaven I've had it happen before too. I just jumped to a conclusion I ought not to have done. 1 day ago
- @WillowRaven I've just had reassurance that it's not that copy, but rather traders w/o a copy listing it. :D much happier. 1 day ago
- The Moth's Kiss by Vivienne Tuffnell amazon.co.uk/dp/B00CPLPYJY/… via @AmazonUK 1 day ago
- Strangers and Pilgrims by Vivienne Tuffnell amazon.co.uk/dp/B0054D3DVQ/… via @AmazonUK 1 day ago
- Away With The Fairies by Vivienne Tuffnell amazon.co.uk/dp/B005RDS02A/… via @AmazonUK 1 day ago
Take your pickanxiety A river of small stones a river of stones aromatherapy art beauty bees blogs books Christianity Christmas church creative writing creativity death depression dreams Easter emotions fairies faith family fiction friends Gerard Manley Hopkins God healing healing words history humorous poetry humour Jesus life literature love meditation mental health music nature nature poetry new books novels pain Paris peace personal philosophy photography photos poems Poetry prayer psychology random rants religion sea self-development shamanism Short stories sleep spirituality spring stress the journey of faith thoughts travel Viv's poetry Vivienne Tuffnell wildlife women women's issues work writer's block writing
Where in the world did you come from?