Some times the good faeries are listening when I come up with ideas. I visualised this scenario a few years back and look what some clever clogs did. Made me laugh till my sides hurt.
Posts Tagged ‘Twilight’
Amazon UK for my bookshttp://www.amazon.co.uk/Vivienne-Tuffnell/e/B00766135C/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_1
Amazon USA for my bookshttp://www.amazon.com/Vivienne-Tuffnell/e/B00766135C/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_1
No Pinning ~ this is a pin-free zone
things to read and see
Meditating with Aromatics, the interactive project. Buy the hard copy or get a free download here
Be my Friend on Facebook?
and you said…..
A mothy guest post… on The Moth’s Kiss goes… Viv on Masquerade ~ who am I? Andy (@DecodingStati… on Masquerade ~ who am I? Oases and Sanctuarie… on Oases and Sanctuaries ~ findin… Oases and Sanctuarie… on Oases and Sanctuaries ~ findin…
what has gone before…
Blog with Integrity
- @exmoorjane I'll tell you about it all one day @frankiesachs @SolangeNoir 8 hours ago
- Sparrowhawk Soul wp.me/prkEw-p2 via @wordpressdotcom 8 hours ago
- Good night folks. Sweet dreams if you can. 8 hours ago
- Away With The Fairies by Vivienne Tuffnell amazon.co.uk/dp/B005RDS02A/… via @amazon 8 hours ago
- Strangers and Pilgrims by Vivienne Tuffnell amazon.co.uk/dp/B0054D3DVQ/… via @amazon 8 hours ago
Take your pickanxiety blogs books creative writing death depression dreams faith family fiction friends God healing healing words humorous poetry humour life literature love meditation mental health nature nature poetry pain peace personal photos poems Poetry psychology random rants self-development Short stories sleep spirituality stress thoughts travel Viv's poetry wildlife women women's issues work writing
Where in the world did you come from?